}

Monday 3 September 2012

Kecoh Raya Part II.

I'm sorry if I started out this post with a picture of nobody else but, myself. :P


 This 2 pictures below are over at Hougang, my paternal side. Allow me to "refresh" everyone's memory.. My dad comes from the East and my mom, the West. Dad was from Bedok/Geylang/Siglap while Mom had always been at Teck Whye and when they got married, Bukit Batok it was for us all.




 I don't know nor do I understand how a-less-than 2 year old kid was able to use an iPhone. I mean seriously? Is this what the generation nowadays are supposed to be like? 0_0 Anyway, that's Aidean! My new found love( Haiya I'm so in love with so many babies till I've lost count the number. They are just too cute la all this little ones. Sometimes, too cute that I feel like punching their face! HAHAHA.) I first met him at One Degree 15 a few months ago and during the cake cutting, he hold on to me and was glued, literally both of us was. Lol. 



Meet my new "boyfriend" Irsyad Hayekal. ^^  :P




The only man in my life right now and just last week, he brought home another LCD TV home. So.. We currently have 2 unused TV, one that's 32" and another 40" one. God knows what we're gonna do with it. I jokingly said on Instagram that we're gonna turn it into jerok. Hahaha. Fyi, my dad won those and I told him that he should prolly start winning a car since TVs are too mainstream. ;)




My cousins being silly and there are like another 5-6 shots of their "retarded" faces. Hahaha.And who the hell says no to Hari Raya goodies? Only fools that is.



My cranky boy, Yusuf and below, my favourite flowers of all time. 



Faiz is really cute till he.. Gets frightened at the littlest things and cry. -_- 



 Below 2 girls are often mistaken as siblings when they're actually cousins. Both equally athletic and have got gorgeous curly hair but they are afraid or shy to embrace it. Oh well, I'd give this girls a few more years and I'm sure or rather, I hope they'll love it and not do stupid hair rebonding or something.



Do you know that I told my mom this, " If you're gonna die, I'm going with you too."

No comments:

Post a Comment