}

Monday 4 August 2014

Third's a charm.



I'm all set for a fresh new beginning and cheers to the first! Life's too short to think tooo much and be pessimistic (yes I'm extremely guilty of that and I can be quite degil at times hahahaha). If shit happens, just flush it down and start a new. I know it's easier said then done, but trust me.. Things will fall into place and you'll get why things happened. :)

Anyway, I'm down for another event (ps; I'm the OIC and I'm crazy hell scared for it pleaseee. Going to work everyday with a freaking zoo in the stomach is no joking matter!) this coming Friday and I hope that I can have a proper update right after it because hell, if I don't.. I'm gonna lose the blog mojo! Can't wait to post pretty photos of Aidilfitri and erm.. More food photos! xx

2 comments: