}

Tuesday 28 August 2012

In snippets.


Rochester Park with Caiyi for a quick-simple-very-little dinner. I had the Beef Lasagne which basically tasted like crap because it was so mushy-soggy and there isn't much flavour to it. But what can you expect from a $10.90 basic lasagne and that's pretty much "instant"? It can never and will never taste as good as those that I'm able to whip up at home. Plus, my first take on the Green Tea Frap received a negative comment from me. It's way too sweet for my liking. So much for trying to be adventurous. Haha. From now, I shall stick to my Mocha Chip or Java Cream Chip.

 

I love the fabric of the dress that I wore last Friday to Harry Potter x Andy Warhol exhibition. I wished all of you out there are able to touch and feel it. Lol. I'm SO loving it! Especially the cutting. Anyway, I wouldn't say that both exhibition was a must to see but it was definitely worth going for. I mean, it was not thattt bad. But if you were to compare it to the Titanics, I'd prefer Titanics much more. I left the Arts Museum at MBS with a $40 Gryffindor scarf. Hahaha. (Planning to wrap it around my neck if Bandung weather in December permits.) Almost bought the deep blue and pretty heavy pen but I decided to give it some thought and.. I shall get my friend's friend to get it for me! Ps; I only took noticed of it when I had to sign on the receipt. If it wasn't for that...


What I Wore For Raya.
The deep pink outfit was tailored to fit my petite body and as much as I don't like the tailor because she was not that good, I was glad mine turned out a-okay at the end of day. Something that I'm very much thankful for. As for the second outfit, it's basically my mom's top a few years ago. Alright I wouldn't say it's a few years, it's like at least 5-7 years ago? and it's still in perfect condition. This is what happens when you get material of good quality, it lasts and when sent for tailoring, the aftermath is forever satisfying. The bottom skirt, is Dad's songket which he got eons ago and because Mom took good care of it while washing, it looks brand new as ever. Didn't know those two would pair up beautifully. I hope this doesn't come across as thick-skinned but, I loved how I looked last Saturday.


I call Yusuf, the cranky boy because it's so hard to get him to smile!!! But I don't really care. I just grab him, put him on my lap and continue taking pictures till I'm happy with it. HAHA. The best part was, he doesn't even cry! He just.. Let me be and lean on me like there's nothing wrong. Sometimes I wonder if he thinks his Kak Long Shiqin is abit of a nut case or not. Lol. Haizzz I love him la. And there's another photo of my lipstains all over his face. HAHAHA. But I shan't post it here. If you guys wanna see, follow me on Instagram. :P


Those two boys are my distant cousin but we grew closer after a few holidays and we followed each other on Twitter. Haha yes the kiddos knows what I'm doing and who I hang out with and so on.. Too cute to be true and I loveeee disturbing them. Next up, is @sidora's house aka my neighbour aka my makcik ngaji house. Their cookies and cakes are to die for! I don't have a favourite when I'm at their place for Raya visiting simply because everything, yes everything is good!

A little something to think about: 

Work hard for what you want. Anything that comes easy and free is a bonus and a blessing, but never a right. Nobody is obliged to be nice or good to you so be extremely appreciative even if it is a simple act of kindness.

No comments:

Post a Comment