}

Saturday 11 August 2012

Watermelon Redbull on Ice.

Prior to this, I had my nails and hair done but it isn't in the G12 because I used the 4s all the way. I'd blogged about the "pampering" stuffs another day la hor coz right now, I'm very sleepy already. Dinner's @ Nasrin.

Shish Touke, mine!

Minced Chicken with Butter Rice thingy was Atiqah's!

Michael's Grilled Chicken with Wedges!
My Thursdate! <3

We spent like 2 hours dining in at Level 2 before we go down to sheesha. During that 2 hours, Satsuke Singapore entertained us like nobody's business. I must say that those contestants are brave to try out for such things because I might not. It's just embarrassing but at the same time, atleast you'd know how far you're able to go. Like a test for yourself kinda thing you know? 


 
If you're wondering what's up with the title of this post, it's actually the flavour of the night! Oh and btw, I'm kental when it comes to sheesha-ing. I get dizzy wayyy to easily. -_-  It has always been the case ever since I first. Double -_-. Okay la that's all for now. I need my zzzz already! Nights. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment