}

Friday 10 August 2012

Potluck iftar with the lovelies! (Part 1)

I don't know where to begin and I'm feeling a little lazy. So I'm gonna do a picture spam of what happened last Saturday and prolly, a lil bit of caption here and there. Also, I'm gonna split this Potluck Iftar post into 2 because there's just too many nonsensical photos that I somehow MUST upload. Hahaha.









Sorry I should have warned that it's gonna be our irritating faces.



If you must know, she's like my cabbing buddy. We cab almost every-time and everywhere. God, this is a very bad habit that we both are trying to get rid of but.. We'll always come up with some kinda excuse. Number one excuse, "We are tired!".




If you all don't know, they are all cousins/siblings/sisters. Me and Faezah are like the "odd" one out. Lol.




See my girlfriends all so rajin. :P



Myself and the owner of the house. Ps; Don't mind my flat hair please. I can't stand it myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment