}

Wednesday 2 April 2014

Hair issues. Yes to Balayage!

I was simply browsing through for different types of curls and then I chanced upon Pin Interest and omg that website sure have got tons of information! I've dyed my hair tons of time and even bleached them once before when I was in my teens. Yeah teensssss. Can't believe I'm turning 24 this Nov 30. Okay back to business! I've shortlisted a few that I thought of putting it to action when Aidilfitri comes but we shall see how things goes because I've never straightened nor perm my hair, ever. Something that involves tons of heat and chemicals aren't really my thing. C'mon.. I hardly brush my hair. Hahaha yeah the only time I do is once before I towel dry them and then leave the house for work. Ps: Lately, I've been extremely lazy to semi blow dry them before I head out! Keywords: extremely lazy. And another round of combing is when I'm at my work desk. Don't want to scare them guys away you know hahaha.


And then I saw this... !!!


But of course, that would almost the similar as to what I'm having and if I were tell my hairdresser that I'm looking forward to this, then I might as well... Just go for a hair trim and it'll be back to square one. No? Therefore, this is it. My heart's set for this and I'm planning to change my hair color as well aka get it done properly aka Balayage hair for me in hopefully.. 3 months time! 


Definitely not gonna be cheap (more savings that gotta be done haizzzz why don't I have a sugar daddy ah? okay bye.) I have a feeling it's gonna cost me at least $350 or so but whatever, I've paid that amount before (yeah I was once crazy and about to get crazier soon.) so what's new? Hah. 

*screams and dies and .....* 

3 comments:

  1. NAK IKUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT KAK LONG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Balayage is a technique where hair color is painted balayage onto the hair to create a graduated, more natural-looking highlight effects.

    ReplyDelete