}

Tuesday 8 April 2014

I want these to happen badly.

The number of things I want to do before I turn a certain age is increasing by the day and this time, I need to re evaluate my priorities and make sure I'm able to hit them all just right in 2014. I need to be able to save enough for my EOY trip and enjoy quite a comfortable trip, get my diving license, still die-die to squeeze some time for a cliff jump, hit a 2.6 GPA and hopefully get a boyfriend too hahahahaha.

If you've followed me quite some time ago.. One of the #1 things I wanna achieve is be done and over with my Open Water PADI certificate. I really hope my sister Shahidah will keep to her promise and go ahead to enroll with me this coming May. Planned was to complete before the fasting month begins and that at the same time, I'll be able to go for a beach holiday.

In terms of the money spent on clothes and along other nonsense, I've cut down by quite a bit and saving for important dresses when it comes to formal work events. Hardly am I bothered with what I've been wearing lately especially when I'm out with my friends simply because I feel fat to have a full length shot being taken. Haha yeah self esteem issues been taking a drag here and it doesn't help that I ain't them girls with flawless features. Truth be told, I rely greatly on photo filters!

As crazy as it may seem but I've purchased a 14 day worth of tea tox from SkinnyMint.com and been trying to exercise almost every other day. I won't rest till I'm back to my previous weight or minus those double chin please. Much research have been done and the only way for me to lose that layer of annoyance lower tummy is via having proper meals aka eat clean. Doing that is almost impossible but I hope to cut down on my sugar intake especially. The almost daily Spinelli Hot Mocha and Frappes from Starbucks have been cut significantly. Did I mentioned that I'm on pilates weekly and been trying to lift a little at a time? Goal is to have a more sculpted arm and that shoulders that I've been aiming for.

Oh ya, I'm resuming uni next semester and I'm planning to take a total of 4 modules! May Allah bless me, especially when I have a 10days winter trip all planned which only god knows if it's ever gonna happen or not. Times like this, I wished I have a friend who is financially ready and wishes to travel to Morocco, Istanbul, Spain and Turkey.. I wanna visit at least one of them badly. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment