}

Monday 4 June 2012

La weekend.

Let's begin with Friday night.. Though I was mad crazy tired and sleepy, I kinda had a "no-choice-but-to-go" because my uncle came to pick my aunt up and since we are working in the same building, I might as well hitch a ride and go ahead right? Anyway, it's been a while since the whole family gathered. So, to Yew Tee we went!

My aunt, Mama Cik, makes the best Aglio Olio, ever! And the baked bread, bryani and salmon sashimi was a definite plus point. Why? I love bread, I love rice, in fact, I'm the kind that can never live without rice! Plus salmon? Oh my that's one of the food that I can till I die. Hahaha k abit exagerating there but yeah you get my point. Fyi, everyday fail when I'm back home from work, the first thing I'd look for are none other than food. I become a monster after 6pm. I don't know why but I get damn hungry, way too easily.



C'mon, aren't the cakes the cutest thing you ever see? Hehehe kids this days are so lucky eh? 


The twins picked their own cake. Baby girl always wanna be a princess and for the boy, he wanted to be in the army but too bad there's no army-ish cake therefore I guessed he settled for a fire engine. You know.. Fire engine = Fire Fighter. The flavours you's asked me? Cookies and Cream & Red Velvet. Again, the twins chose the flavour. 

Meet my cousins and there are around 6-8 more missing. So sorry but I'm too lazy to count hahaha. No doubt that I'm closer to this set of cousins than to my dad's side. And again, yes I'm the elsest of them all. I'm the Kak Long of the Kak Long's. HAHAHA. 

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

As for the next morning, I skipped my CardioMix because it will only end at 12pm and that I have to meet the clique by 1pm at Dhoby G. There's no way I can make it on time la. Public transport nowadays are so unreliable and I've been considering to get my own car. I mean, I kinda can already but I just can't be bothered to part with $500 every month just to drive around. The whole idea of travelling/holidays, braces and IPL always get the better of me. Oh well, I'll go in depth about that some other time aye? :)

We've been wanting to meet for god know how many weeks already but we keep postponing because it's superrr tough getting everyone to be free on a particular day and timing. BUT, we made it! Lol. 
Settled at Strictly Pancakes at Prinsep Street and on Saturday afternoon, was my second time dining in there.



That's Zijie and Hana. Yeap, the rest of the pictures taken here are from Cammy12 and I'm still in the midst of testing out what's good + what to avoid. Pardon me if they are bad or what la hor.


Justin, followed by Michael. Of all the guys, Justin's going Tekong the earliest. Haha can't believed we made him "promise" to whatsapp us a photo of him botak. Good luck and all the best man! May you lose some weight! HEHEHE. 


Jian Long, Atiqah and myself. So sad la that both picture taken by Michael was blur! Allow me to digress but we had to wait for close to 40 mins for our pancakes and because I had to leave by 3pm, I cancelled my druggie and only had finger food for the dear tummy. :( 






I can be "good" and actually state the names of all the different types of pancakes or rather, what's what but... I'm too lazy! Hahaha what's new right? It belongs to them all coz like I've mentioned earlier, I cancelled Druggie and shared abit of Atiqah's Strawberries & Co. Ps; the Nutella Shake is not bad but a little too thick of my liking though. The rest of them find it good so I supposed if you're there, you may wanna try it out. Also, the portion's huge so.. You may wanna consider sharing. :)


I decide to call them the clique from now on so that you guys would know who I'm out with and such. They are the closest bunch I had in my 3 years of poly life. Actually.. We are closer towards the end of our year 3 and out of the whole, I knew Hana and Jian Long since my Year 1 days. So yeap. Only 2 people missing are Darly and Rayhan. Why aren't they there you'd ask? It's so hard to get them. Easy as ABC. Haha.

I really hope I can meet them again very soon coz I felt very bad as I spent like what? An hour with them only? Haiya I don't wish to put the blame on my dad, because he booked a facial appointment for me at 4 but also because there aren't any available slot on that day. Besides that, I don't know when else I will have the time to head back to One Degree 15 for my facial. So ya la like that lor, no choice. 

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

Yes this post is prolly the longest ever since I started blogging here. Moving on...


So, I did a basic facial and it was nice that Dad arranged it all for me plus the fact that the spa manager was the one that handled me for the good two hours, makes it all better. You know, sometimes you fear if the person is experienced or not. Yeah that kinda thing. Overall, I would say it's not bad because the extractions were not thattt painful and she's got a really good customer service. *two thumbs up for Yvonne* I'm up for more sessions after this! Yey to better skin, I hope AND pray.


Honestly, I thought it's just gonna be another room that we are gonna have for the weekend but hell no!


Okay I know the picture doesn't do justice, but the room was hugely awesomeeee! It was even more posh then the one I did for my 21st which was at the Corsice Houseboat!!! I literally OMGGG to my dad. AND THEN, THE BATHROOMMMMMM ANOTHER OMGGGGGG. K I'm sorry but I was damn jakun la! The view from the bathroom and the jacuzzi and the balcony behind the jacuzzi/bathroom. Wah I swear that took my breath away.


SEE HOW BEAUTIFUL RIGHT?!?!?! IF MY FUTURE BOYFRIEND OR FIANCE OR HUSBAND CAN DO BETTER THAT THIS, I SWEAR YOU'RE THE ONE MAN. BUT FOR NOW, I SHALL DREAM ONLY. :(


And this is me, acting all cool but was pretty mad at myself because I BROUGHT NOTHING PRETTY TO WEAR. NO FLOWY DRESS NOTHING. JUST MY CARGO JEANS AND ANOTHER TOP FOR THE NEXT DAY. Haiz I'm such a klutz at times. Why you like la shiqin?

Nobody except me used the Jacuzzi while in Monte Carlo. Hehe. And of course, I took the time to camwhore abit and let me tell youuuuu, it was not at all easy to take picture okay?! Especially the part when I put in the soap and everything was bubbling like mad. For a minute, I feeling-feeling OKB and tai-tai wannabe la. HAHA. That aside, tell me how awesome it is to watch Cartoon Network while soaking yourself in a warm bubble bath + jacuzzi-water-pressure-massaging-your-body? VERY^10 AWESOME.


I don't know what else I can say to continue this entry and... The above picture looks pretty pointless BUT I think I look kinda nice. Keywords: kinda and think. 


And I feel that this, is good enough to pass as a closing picture thingy. If there's even such a thing as a "closing pictue" la. K I shall stop right here before I sprout anymore nonsense. Have a good week lovelies!

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

2 comments: