}

Tuesday 5 June 2012

Empty beyond words.

To be honest.. I wouldn't say that I'm happy, like am truly duper happy to the fullest. Something is missing in my life and as much as I hate to acknowledge the fact that I've been flying solo for at least 4 months, I do. I tend to keep it at it's very minimal. It's depressing you know? To reminisce the past. They say that "time will heal" but my question is, how long? Deep down I know that I'll get over it, in fact I am in the process of getting better but again, it's just those moments. Those moments that set me thinking subconsciously and my thought usually runs sadly-wild.

Nonetheless, I tell myself that I have the most beautiful family anyone could dream of, awesome bunch of friends anyone can have and the best job ever. And with those three, are what that kept me sane and going, every single day.


What makes the past different from the present and my future?

No comments:

Post a Comment