}

Saturday 16 June 2012

immafatgirl

A new found friend online and she actually asked for my number and we went out for a simple dinner at Ayam Penyet Ria with her two other guy friends. I do know their names but I'm afaid I'd spell them wrongly. Haiz not only am I bad with recognizing people's faces but names included. I swear there really is something wrong with me. Oh wells. So yeap, we just spent out Friday night walking down to Somerset and window shopped! OMG the heels at ZARA are uber tempting!!! Plus the jeans at Bershka, wah seh! I feel like grabbing them and head straight to the cashier. BUT, I already made 2 online purchase, I meant heels. As for jeans, I can hardly wear them due to work. If I really were to wear them, it's just gonna be the weekends and how often do I go out on the Sat and Sun you tell me? 

So I better stop before Dad scold me about me and my heels. Or having to see my sisters wearing and unintentionally expanding my jeans. Anyway, the guys was nice enough to accompany us, or rather, they were just in for the aircon. Haha. Ps; the weather nowadays are really hot! Thank god I'm working in an office environment. If not, I bet I'm gonna spot a few shades darker already. That aside, it was a good simple night. I've kinda been deprived from nights like this. You know, just meeting new people and chill out in town. And in all truthfulness, it felt like years since I last made new guy and girl friends. Oh wells, I gotta start somewhere right?

No comments:

Post a Comment