}

Tuesday 11 September 2012

I'm not afraid of my future , But I am afraid of repeating the mistakes of my past.

It's really good to make new friends and widen up your social circle ++. Not that I'm against it but at times, there's a certain limit as to what things could have been. (Be in in the future or just to remain in the present.) One fine example I'm trying to put across here is, for friends to remain just as friends and nothing more. Some of you are making it difficult for me you know? And it makes me feel bad if I don't reply to your text messages and what nots. I don't want to resort to have to block you guys from my FB/Twitter/Instagram, every single time. It's tiring and sometimes, irritating to have to do so because we were so much better when we remain just as "online friends". Sure you all are harmless and really nice guys but maybe it's just me. No it's not a maybe. It's a definite, me. I can't be bothered to be texting/whatsapping everyday less talk on the phone or chat bla3. You guys did make the effort and I hope you continue doing so to find the woman of your dreams. But your dream girl ain't me honey. I just wanna make it clear that I'm not interested therefore I back off and keep things to myself. That's all. My love life pretty much sucks right now anyway. Haha. And of course this action of mine hurts, trust me, I know. I know how it feels like to be infatuated and to a large extent, be in love with someone who doesn't feel the same way too. It hurts. It fucking hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment