}

Saturday 22 September 2012

Atiq's Fabulous 21st!

Exactly a week ago, we celebrated Atiqah's 21st birthday at her place. I swear everything was well planned and it was very obvious that her sisters and brothers and all her family members put in alot of effort to make it a splendid one for her. Blessed, indeed she was! I was glad I was invited. I mean, she HAS to! Hahaha.

Okay before I spam the photos, I'm appaled that I didn't take any pictures of the dessert table. Her sisters bake all sorts of cakes and cookies. There was even a fondue machine complete with grapes, marshmallow, banana and strawberries! The chocolate was generously refilled because we girls kept attacking it! Hahaha. There was also home-made egg tarst! Omgggg I'm a fan of egg tarts and to know that it was freshly baked, wah seh! (Y)  I even thought of bringing home a few but I was too.. Shy. :P


 They cleverly had the posters up on the wall and that became our backdrop for all the camwhoring/photoshoot session! Without a doubt, we made real good use of it! Especially with the help of those DIY mask/moustache/sexy lips made from foam boards which Tomato kindly offered to make.:D




 Part of her family!


Let's fast forward abit.. All of us was caught off guard when the lights was suddenly switched off and then came mini lights that came from the candles. That can only mean one thing, BIRTHDAY CAKE + BIRTHDAY SONG! Atiqah's face was priceless, she was really happy and it was super obvious. Just look at the rest of the photos and you'll get what I mean.


 We've been friends to close to 3 years already! Time sure as hell passed really quickly!




 Her RP friends and Ri Stationers girls. 



Told cha all this small little props and marker boards goes a long way!
 It's easy to share, lovely to take photos with and it adds FUN to any party! 
 

It's really cute how her baby brother, Hakeem, also got for Atiqah a present. They now have a matching keychain! Hehe and I too, love the studded jacket the Ri Stationers' girls got for her!



 I'M JUST GLAD SHE LOVED THE GIFT WE GOT FOR HER! 
BY WE, I MEANT HANA & ME (Soap & Glory +Nixon Headphone) FAREAHA & RCHLLE (Pandora Charms).
But things doesn't end there, Hana and I took lotsa time to think and write down a composition for her on this BIG birthday card which is then filled with photos of us all on different occasions! Love love love.



 Of course she had more but I can't be posting each and everything here right? :P



I had an awesome time and I hope the birthday girl had a great night too! Things may be a lil tough for you in between days and months but I hope that you know that everything and anything happens for a reason. Cheers to you my darling who turned 21 on 14th September and may you find happiness in all the small crazy things that had happened or will happen in time to come! Life's unpredictable but it sure is a blast!

XOXO, Shiqin.

No comments:

Post a Comment