}

Sunday 16 September 2012

Randomsss.

We'll take a break here and I shall post photos of what you might miss. 


Post Paula's party.


Special delivery from Lea to me. Yes I had Carrot Cake and Double Shot Frap right smack in the morning! ^^


The cutest birthday card for my darling sister. The minute I saw the card, I was like... MUST BUY. 
And that's my ANGRY-BIRD AKA CRANKY BABY BOY. Haiyaaaa I miss him so much already! 


That, is just me trying to show of my new blazer. :P


Ben picked me up after work and we went to Tambuah Emas for some good Java-Indo food! I finally fulfilled my cravings for Tahu Telor and Sup Buntut. I'd give the place a 3.8/5. It'll be a much better experience we we got to try more of the dishes but it was just two of us and obviously, it's gonna be a waste if we ordered more. I'm super looking forward to meet the rest of the guys for our Prata session next! Raveenn and Mat, you better be there! Hehe.


 It was our family's turn to go over to Sue's place for Raya and in which, I have yet to upload any photos about my Raya with my gfs. Omggg so many pending post and photos and as much as I want to get over and done with all, I can't! No reason la. I just wanna watch my Hindustan asap! HAHAHA. 


 With that 2 pointless instags hahaha, I shall end my post here! 

I'm planning to have Atiqah's 21st Fabulous Party in draft and post it only on Tuesday. Oh wells, we'll see how fast and how much time I have to have it all up! Too many funny photos and laughters shared last night! Can't wait? Me too! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment