}

Friday 14 September 2012

Of mooncakes, green apple green tea with mixed jelly and big breakfast.


It’s the mooncake festival and I can’t help but remember how someone dear to me once surprised me with a box when we were supposedly out to meet for a short while, an early dinner if I recalled correctly. Lot 1 entrance > Mooncakes in a paper bag > Me smiling like an idiot the whole day. Another was when I had terrible cravings for Green Apple Green Tea with mixed jelly (yes I knowww it’s a long “order” haha but hey, that’s me! :P) and Ramly Burger and he came down all the way to my place and we ate under my block. HAHA I can’t believe it because #1 I don’t lepak/study downstairs. # 2 it was something new and.. #3 it was kinda funny, to me, for god knows why. But oh wells, I enjoyed it. Last but not the least, Mcdonalds breakfast whenever he’s done with his night shift and when it falls on a Saturday, which is rarely btw, I will die-die wake up early to meet. It almost became a ritual or a must for me because time was hardly on our side. So, whatever opportunity I had, I will spend time no matter how tired I was. And at times, I get to sleep in abit more if he comes over to BB. If not, I’ll go over to Queensway (his base is there you might ask) as per usual. The things you’d do for love.. :P


This may seem silly and a handful might think I've not learnt to let go of things, him or rather, memories. Especially when he already moved on and happily attached to whom someone else can claim him, hers’. I can't give a definite yes neither a no as to why I aren’t putting a full stop to my now-feelings. Perhaps it’s because all those are a part of me and I doubt I'll be able to put it aside for good. It lives within me, somehow.

 Oh god those were the times aye? Bittersweet, bittersweet..

No comments:

Post a Comment