}

Monday 3 September 2012

I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's sky.. But why can't it be mine?


As I strolled in town with a baby pink rose in my handbag, I thought, wouldn't it be nice if I got my favourite, lilies or peonies by a loved one? As I went into MBMJ boutique @ Mandarin Gallery and bought myself those, I thought, wouldn't it be nice to receive a simple sentimental gift by someone special? (It doesn't even have to be expensive to begin with. I just want it to mean something to him, for me because that's my no.1 concern. ) As I took the lift home alone, I thought, maybe my time is not here yet and perhaps, not so soon either. And before I fall asleep, I choose to believe that god has better plans for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment