}

Thursday 20 September 2012

Oct ✈ Nov ✈ Dec ✈


Don’t ask me why but I’m really looking forward to the next 3 months and guess what? It’s gonna be the end of the year already. Sure as hell time passes by a lil too fast but I’m taking this in a positive way. Atleast I’ve gotten myself a decent job right after my diploma and insyaallah I’ll be able to continue degree this coming January. Everything is pretty much settled and I’m only left with the final confirmation this November whereby my schedule will be released as well as payments for the 1st semester. Speaking of which, to be apart from ¼ of my pay every month is damn depressing please. I’m so bloody materialistic that anything that gets in way to get my SF/YSL, breaks my heart. HAHA k damn drama here. Sorry peeps. Anywayyy I hope with enough working experience and better cert, I can advance myself and earn more in the near future. But of course, it’s gonna come with great responsibilities. ZZZ. 
 
Besides the “3 to 5-year plan” HAHA , I hope my next 3 trips will happen smoothly and be filled with nothing less than lots of clothes, food, relaxation, happiness, photos, friendships and family love. I’m really happy that my parents trusts me to travel with my gfs and besides, I do deserve it because I’ve never done anything stupid to make them worried or rather, break their heart greatly. Truth be told, I was this, –, close to travel on my own aka alone but I guess god somehow wants me NOT to be alone. So.. Instead of a solo BKK shopping trip, Atiqah asked me if I wanna join her sister and cousin and I said yes without a doubt! Even though I barely know them, I somehow know/feel that they are gonna be an awesome bunch. And besides, I’m the easy going kinda person. Ps: I can talk to anybody and almost everybody. Though.. My mood plays a major factor. Haha. My Phuket bday trip, yes thought of going away and be emo nemo alone in a simple beautiful island on my bday, till Caiyi came and asked if she can join. Initially I was supposed to go with Fareaha but she had to cancel as she might be going away with her parents during that period. I was a little upset at first but god knows why, my heart was so degil that I thought I’ll die-die still go, even without a partner. Made evil plans to lie to the parents and say I have someone to go with even though I don’t have any. Hahaha. So.. Thank god now no need to trouble myself to lie liao. Lol. But I think my mom/sisters knew how much I wanted a beach getaway and I’m the kind that if I really want something, I’ll do it. In other words, “kalau nak, mati-mati nak jugak”. I don’t care how long it’d take me; I’ll wait/plan/save till I get it. Hehh. Last but not least, BANDUNG with the family. I’ve yet to do a research on what to do or expect when I’m there but anything with the irritating sisters and crazy parents, it’s bound to be an epic trip! A whole villa to ourselves + 3 other family joining in (individual villas) = IIIII CANNNOOTTTT WAIIIITTTT. 

Till then lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment