}

Wednesday 26 September 2012

Over the rainbow.


My associate director introduced me to Paul & Joe (allow me to digress abit here but my AD is so stylish till she became my fashion inspiration!) and I fell in love with the products almost instantly. I've seen it when I was working in Taka many years ago but never really got down to the details and the fact that their collections are damn sweet and cute, I've no choice but to get the lipsticks. I can't wait for it to reach SG and for me to try out. Yes I'm totally into lipcolours nowadays.


Sadly true but oh wells, I've gotten used to this aren't I? And no, I'm not gonna go into further details.


So I decided to spend my Sunday with grandma since it's been a while we've met and settled for lunch at Fish & Co, Paragon. I had my Salmon cravings fixed, twice in a week fyi and grandma had her Shrimp Soba Salad. Accompanied with Cappucino and Honey Chamomile for both of us. Aside from that, Al-Falah for our prayers throughout the day which made me felt extra pious because I did my Zohor, Asar and Marghrib despite being out and about in town. It definitely felt good and I really hope I can keep up to that. Insyaallah. Ps; I've always wished to change my type of dressing because I'm VERY aware that I can dress abit openly at times. Especially when it comes to special occasions and I hope I can do so soon. Idk either. It's tough trying to make a change like that. Or maybe it's just me. :(

 

Okay, the main reason why I was out was because my grandma wanted to get me a Zojirushi thermos flask for me to bring to work. I mean, I thought it'd be nice to have one and since grandma offered to get one. Why not right? Hehe. So she chose the glitter pink one for me and hell yeah, we've got the same taste. It's sleek and sweet. Perfecto! 

+ I GOT MYSELF AN AGNESB PURSE IN MY FAVOURITE COLOUR. I KNOW I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO SPEND UNNECESSARILY BUT I CAN'T HELP IT BECAUSE IT'S SUCH A GORGEOUS CLASSIC PIECE. LITERALLY WAS A LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT AND I'M NOT REGRETTING IT WHEN I SWIPED MY CARD TO PAY FOR IT. OKAY ENOUGH, NO NEW WALLET FOR THE NEXT 2 YEARS OR SO. MAYBE HEHEHE. SIDE TRACK ABIT, NOW MY PURSE CAN MATCHING-MATCHING WITH MY BLACK & GOLD AGNESB EARRING LE CLIQUE GOT ME ON MY 21ST! ^^

 

My aunt came to join us and we got a couple of bed and bathroom sets from Sheridan. Therefore, you see my cutie mentel cousin that took a photo with me right after our Asar prayers. She's still in her telekung and I just covered my head with my hoodie cardigan. I think we looked damn angelic la please. HAHA. Anyway, that's before we proceed to Ayam Penyet President at Lucky Plaza which btw, serves extremely spicy stuffs. They almost had cili padi in every single thing. No I ain't complaining but I was down with sore throat and by right, I'm supposed to avoid any of those. BUT, by left, or rather me being myself, went ahead with whatever's served. Which results in getting 2 days MC (weds & thurs) and a whole bunch of medication that needs to be swallowed after every meal. -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment