}

Monday 1 January 2018

Yikes it's 2018!

Mashallah this year is a whole brand new year for me to start "a new" and as much as I'm not keen on the whole new year resolution thingy, I hope it could at the very least help me reflect and bring me to become a better person. I've seen some improvement in myself but I feel like it is not enough. Though at the same time, I don't expect a miracle to happen aka for me to do a change 360 degrees out of a sudden too!

Completing my Zohor at work seems to be easier as I used one of the "spare room" which is basically an empty room which hosts our internal servers for our team vault and probably the Linus the mascot. + I could squeeze in that 5 mins right before lunch time ends. So, my next to tackle is to do Asar because to be honest, I can be quite free after 5pm+ but to actually go do my own stuff when everyone is back makes me feel abit uncomfy. My non-muslims colleagues have been really kind about it and makes me feel so thankful, everytime!

Another on my list (for now..), I hope to talk to my parents more often after I'm back from work but I'm usually annoyingly tired to talk much. I was told that once I get married and have kids, it's gonna be even more tiring. I don't know man... I'm praying hard to have an easy baby to handle in the future because omggg I don't know how else I could actually sleep in before 10pm (or maybe 11pm... Bleah) if the baby doesnt sleep? Okay, I am thinking a lil too much now.

Anyhoots, it's 10 months to the wedding in sha allah and I'm excited for everything except for moving out of my parents home and into Zaki's place. I guess every other lady would have the same feeling as I do but the fact that they have a chance of owning a place of their own, I'm envious. I can only pray........... That, I'll talk about it another time because for now, I'm just gonna enjoy the wedding prepration no matter how annoying my current photographer has been to us.

Toodles, till then! x

No comments:

Post a Comment