}

Friday 23 November 2012

Movember.

I may be ignorant but I sure am well informed, in a way or another. It’s either the info comes to me or I stupidly went to “search” for it. Yes curiosity does kill the cat but that’s that la. I’m not even a cat to begin with. HAHA. 

Anyway, it's been a while since I felt like I blogged proper. So here it goes for anyone out there who cares or bothers to read. Heheh. 
  1. I'm going to go through serious financial issues after doing much calculation the past few days. I think I'm earning just nice for whatever plans I have in mind for 2013(atleast). My freaking future degree's costs me a huge hole in my purse and I've been trying to come in terms with it though it pains my heart very much. Upcoming bonus might just fall into the "studies" category and not ferragamo/YSL's/skydiving/istanbul". Haizzzzz.
  2. I doubt I can graduate in 3 years (= 25years old). Now I understand why we are given 8 years to complete. It's just super time consuming, especially you're working full-time! Okay let me break it down for you, I have a total of 130cu points to complete. In which 10cu points are the UniCore and it's compulsory. So.. 120cu points within 3 years would mean 4 module per Semester (2 in Term 1 and another 2 in Term 2). One semester = 6 months fyi. There's no way I can do 4 mods per 6 months esp with my work load that already been scheduled.Ps; I've decided to go on a route less stressful and insyaaallah, better. Perhaps in 4 years I should be done.
  3. Money troubles aside, I want to atleast earn decent grades and not just graduate for the sake of graduating, though part of me wants that really badly! Hahaha god, why is life so tough ah? And I'm always reminded to take one step at a time, to go with the flow ++ Meh not like I have much of a choice.. :|
  4. SOCIAL LIFE. Not having a partner seems to be okay because I don't know how I'm supposed to split my time between my family and girlfriends (not forgetting the work and school). But here comes my biggest problem, HOW TO GET MARRIED BY 25?!?! Hahaha yes I die-die want to get married and be freaking in love with the best man made specially for me! Of course at times I do feel like, "ah mampos la, ape nak jadi-jadi la". But I'm not that easy to surrender to such things. :P
  5. Not sure if my Aussie-Switz and Europe/Turkey trip is gonna happen in 2013 because I doubt I have the time and money. Period.
Last but not least, I'll be more than happy if I don't fall sick and collapse when all that happens (or not! Hahaha). Wish me good health dear lovelies because knowing Shiqin, surprises are inevitable! ^^

4 comments:

  1. Istanbul, u must wanting to visit Masjid Hagia Sophia kan .. i remembered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You remembered? I'm sorry but I don't understand. :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I mean, i remembered reading about u mentioning and nak pergi istanbul to visit hagia sophia.. its somewhere around your blog years ago.. masih ingat lagi..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did ke? Hahaha I forgot! But I do remember about the Blue Mosque part. Hahaha. Tkpe la, Hagia Sophia looks beautiful too. Insyaallah I'll get to visit one day. :)

      Delete