}

Wednesday 14 November 2012

Post BKK dinner @ Streats of Hong Kong Cafe.


I loveee the prawn dumpling the most and it would have been better if I ate it first followed by the Seafood Fried Rice with XO Sauce! 1) I can't distinguished the XO sauce. 2) Despite the one chilli sign on the menu, I think it serves no purpose there because it's not spicy AT ALL. So a note to remember is to fill in under the 'remarks' and request for spicyX3. 4) The serving's pretty huge to me so I'd suggest sharing with your partner. Overall, it's not a bad fried rice la, just that.. It'll be perfect if there was cili padi in it! The egg tart was surprisingly good too fyi. Atiqah and Imah ordered the Portugese Chicken Baked Rice and since there are't any complains on their side, I assume it's okay la. Ain't a fan of cheesy stuffs so I didn't bother trying it. Hahaha. 

 It's weird yet amazing how Imah and I got on well with each other even w/o Atiqah around. Last Friday, I was talking to this girl for what like an hour plus with disruptions only coming from our laughter. Example, me getting lost in JCube and couldn't find the freaking the Ice Skating place. Secondly, we waited for shuttle bus to IMM only to sit down there like gundus for a good 15mins and realized the pick-up point isn't there anymore. HAHAHA. And then we walkedddd to IMM instead, still talking about work mostly and only open up to relationship stuffs after dinner. There was just so much to share and it was all at a comfortable pace. Only thing stopping was perhaps we were drained out from work. All that carried on till midnight and I'm not at all complaining! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment