}

Wednesday 14 November 2012

#whicheverwoulddolove


Been wanting a make-up kit from Benefit or something of that sort la. Wanted one from Lancome/YSL or the lovely Laura Mercier start-up kit but that's just much to ask for. But you're welcome to do so if you have lobang to get it at a cheaper price and want to wow me! Hahaha. Though I don't need any more perfume (I still have 3 bottles unopened from my 21st gifts.) the latest Issey Miyake Florale is a scent to die for! Not forgetting the Chanel's which I've been aiming to get but when the time comes.. I sayang my money. Hahaha.


 I need a bag the most but that being said, it's freaking expensive which I doubt I'll get (from others) and besides, the Vivo outlet I went yesterday no longer has it. So it's I'm down with ION's and if it's within my budget, I'll get it myself! (what better way right?) Hahaha. Been contemplating to get the ZARA's tweed jacket, along with the other 3 other gorgeous one but I couldn't see myself wearing it on a daily basis, therefore I felt that it might got to waste if I were to go ahead and purchase. Unless Singapore starts to snow or I, migrate. And since that two ain't happening. So.. -_-

With regards to the SUPERDRY, let's just see if my mom gets it for me! :P


Ps; At the end of the day, all I'm looking forward is to have a good delicious dinner with my love ones, capture those beautiful moments (so that I can Instagram/FB/Blog hahaha) and when I'm home, to read the card/letters.
Those are the most important to me. XX.

No comments:

Post a Comment