}

Wednesday 28 November 2012

Ai's sweet 17th.

May your dreams to study and be boring, I mean successful, comes true! Hehe.
Keep on to your faith and maintain your ground for that's the recipe for humble and well-to-do ladies.
17 kisses to the sweetest one.




"When sisters stand shoulder to shoulder, who stands a chance against us?" 


  
Spaghetti Bolognaise x Stewed Beef x Caesar Salad x Thai Satay Fried Rice x 
Seafood Curry Laksa x Vietnamese Pho Noodle.


 Honestly, the food weren't that delicious at all and as much as I want to admit it was a bad choice to dine at Secret Recipe, City Square. It was pretty much the birthday girl's request. I think? Hahaha god I've aged so bad that I can hardly remember much things now. Side track abit, any ideas at what age should I start on anti-aging beauty products? :P


 “Family is not an important thing, it’s everything.” - Michael J Fox.

I don't know about you but the quote above means a lot to me for family, more than anything, makes life worth living.
Till then.. I'll be away for my Phuket trip, 22nd Birthday and then Bandung. Love, shiqin.

No comments:

Post a Comment