}

Friday 9 November 2012

Pizza Hut x Queen and Mangosteen.

It felt like years since I last saw HANA but that’s not the case for Atiqah la. I see her almost every week, almost, and to a point that I think she’s bored of me liao. Hahaha. Anyway, dinner last Friday night was at Pizza Hut Harbour Front! As a matter of fact, we noticed that each time we are out together; we are always dining at the same place. -_- Not that it’s our favorite place but came to realize so when we sat down and discussed on what to order. Nevermind that, the girls had chosen wisely, Soft Shell Crabiatta (very goodX10) and Turkey Bacon Carbonara (still good but not my kind coz I’m not into cream based pasta). I on the other hand, wanted to try something new which was the Squid Ink Linguine and damnnnn it was disappointing as hell! Should have stuck to something familiar AND spicy! Ps; the Squid Ink Pasta was just plain sweet though they were pretty generous with the amount of prawn, ink, squid and tomatoes. Meh. I ain’t eating that ever again!

Right after dinner, though I barely touched my pasta, we went to Queen and Mangosteen to chill for the rest of the night. Absolutely love the place because 1) They serve mocktails. Most places like this only do fresh fruit juice or soft drinks and that’s just boring, personal opinion here. 2) Live music and later towards the night, DJ starts to spin really good music. That is my #1 favourite. *Future date, please take note of this.* 3) It’s an outdoor dining/alfresco bar and right opposite the place is Sentosa! That means, water, waves and lovely night breeze! *Future date, kindly take note again. HAHAHA.* We ordered the Warm Chocolate Pudding with Vanilla Ice Cream to share and it’s just ….. SUPER SUPER GOOD. Omg, I wished I can have it right now! :P As for drinks, none was disappointing. Atiqah Lychee Mint, Hana Virgin Margarita Strawberry and I had the same but in Lime flavor. Love it though we had a tough time finishing out drink simply because it seemed to never end! Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment