}

Tuesday 20 November 2012

Cold and rainy friday night at L'etoile Cafe.

 

I spent a good quiet night alone with a lovely pot of Nymph of the Nile and so-so Chicken Mushroom Pie with side salad last Friday at a place that was seemingly ulu but the minute you reached there, it’s  just.. Nice.  Actually, it was better than nice! J I headed for the outdoor dining because there’s no way I can stand the already crazy and cold day/week.  But I later moved indoors, at the cozy sofa corner (Level 1) when Zie and Zaimah came an hour later. Their Aglio Olio and Carbonara was delicious and I’d recommend that, really! Oh ya, the brownie, (ask them to warm it up for you) 2 thumbs up! :D


So we basically slacked the night away, doing what girls go best, heart to heart talks, irritate and amuse each other, tons of camwhoring but I am not putting them here because the photos are too dark and I was trying out my new Olloclip and no flashes allowed with that clipped on. You don’t want a photo with just black circle thingy don’t you?
Long story cut short, I see myself coming here again and again because L2 is damn cosy (okay la not only L2, L1 and the outdoor dining are decent) and they have interesting interior (major plus point)! Besides the fact that the food portion and price are reasonable, its 5 minutes walking distance from the MRT (Farrer Park). Perfect evening for EVERYONE. Be it with your girlfriends, alone, family or even your partner! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment