}

Tuesday 6 November 2012

BKK Day 3 & 4.


This was on one of the nights. Honestly, I've forgotten quite abit on what had happened hahaha. Anyway, dinner as above was at MBK and the whole place pretty much worked like Marche. Everyone's food was really good except for mine because it was way too salty for me and I can't be bothered to ask for a new plate as it'll take ages for them to cook. :( Nonetheless, atleast the Tom Yum saved my day and right after that, we brisk walked back to Siam Paragon for our night movie! Perks of being a Wallflower.

Ps; WE CAUGHT TAKEN 2 IN 4D. How cool is that?!?! DAMN.BLOODY.COOL.LA. ^^


It's full on shopping the following morning and let me introduce the infamous Platinum Mall. If we could sleep there, most probably we would. HAHA. I wouldn't say it's ALLLL fantastic but it was the best!




No kidding but walking up and down the Pratunam Market, (ps;it's just below and across our hotel to Platinum Mall. Like that's the easiest and fastest route.) can be quite a feat and it tested my patience way too many times. But deep down I know that's their only way to earn a living.





 I would highly recommend this place to everybody and if you're under a budget constrain (though you shouldn't be when you're going for quite a high end massage parlors) it gotta be the Body Scrub! It was shiok I tell you but if you're those embarrassed type, you wouldn't exactly enjoy it because the only thing you'll be wearing is this extremely comfortable panty/boxer like. It's super comfy that all of us wanted to buy it! Hahaha. Anyway, that aside.. They really give your whole body a good scrub and there are point where I was abit paiseh because almost everything was scrubbed (minus the boobs and south area la. But the bums aren't spared.) and I had to get used to my legs being apart too. Lol. (Digress abit, I can't imagine the level of paiseh-ness if I were to go for a BW though I've been tempted way too many times. OMG. Hahaha.) On top of that, we showered prior and after all the scrubbing ++ then they'll spread this super nice body butter. Ahh I left the room feeling like a goddess. HEHEHE. Thank god we all switched to individual room because I swear we girls will be laughing like mad if we were in the same room aka couple room.

After than 1 hour of shiok ness and smelling like grapeseed+coffee (all thanks to the type of scrub used hahaha.), we went for the Traditional Thai Massage and OMG it was a crazy 2 hours of torture. I even thought I was going to die because I held my breath 3/4 of the session. HAHA right. Did told my masseuse to lower down the pressure but there wasn't much changes and I can't be bothered to tell her again either. Besides, the 3 of them beside me, in the same room (do note that this is a different room altogether), seem to enjoy it. I assume so because none made any noise/complain. Little did I know they were in pain like I was! Hahaha haiz I still remember how we all complain right after the masseuse all left! Funny memories indeed. :D



Now, if only I can remember the exact names of what we had at this awesome Lebanese Restaurant. Everything was good and we had a very attentive manager/owner. He made sure everything was in place for us and my shopping khakis couldn't stop trying to pair me up with him! Hahaha siow.

 We were too tired and famished before we finally found this Halal place to eat and you should and must know why we were hungry and damn tired. 1) Our last meal was prolly in the afternoon. 2) We walked for what feels like hours! Patpong has lotsa good beer and pork-related places. So, I'd say my non-muslims friends will have no trouble finding good eateries there! :)


Our final night there was the best to me personally.
Night rides in a tuk-tuk > happy tummy > 360 Revolving Deck past midnight. Right after I had a hot shower, plonk myself on the bed and within minutes I was gone.


Right after our final buffet breakfast, me and Atiqah decides to have fun and take touristy shots at the hotel! They have this special gallery/showcase for people to take photos with and...



I actually took a photo of me sewing and seating like a "queen" as above pictures but I decided not have it up because.. I look ridiculous! HAHA.


Kesian my superman dalam kotak. HAHAHA. 
 

Our shared our last few baht and thank god we managed to afford a pretzel sandwich right before we check in! I think by now you all would know that an empty tummy is a no-no for shiqin. Haha.



 My last sister kindly and sweetly picked me up from the Airport and before I end this post, I'd like say THANK YOU to this 3 other babes that made my Bangkok-Shopping a pleasant/enjoyable/fun/awesome trip! I'll never forget the Mat Thais, Pak Leban, Honey in Supermarket, Stripping off panty and MANY more! HAHAHAHA gosh. *smacks forehead!*

Am looking forward to our post holiday dins this FRIDAY! XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment