}

Friday 9 November 2012

Henry Congressional.



It was like answering one's prayers in disguise. I wanted to hang out or try a new cafĂ© and my colleague Johann, brought us all (James, Daniel and Wahid) to Henry Congressional. I love how peaceful the place was and how friendly the staffs all are. It’s not those fake friendly kinda treatments but the genuine one. Hahaha idk if you get what I mean either but whatever. :P 
If you’d like to know, it’s situated opposite Hendry Park Primary at one of the en-bloc HDBs. There’s a tinge on vintage look and indie feel when you’re there which makes you want to come back for more.

I had hot Mocha and even for someone who drinks coffee on a daily basis, I still find the drink strong. I’m not sure if it’s a good or a bad thing because different people have different levels of coffee-tolerance-level. Again, idk if you get what I meant there. Hahaha I just made those up! Speaking of.. Shiqin’s Vocabulary. HAHA. Kk anyway, if I ever head there again, I’ll get the Earl Grey and the huge yummy cookies there was in the jar! It was SUPER tempting but because I was too full, I decided nah another time would be better. And if any of you are there, do try the Pandan Chiffon Cake please! My colleague said it deserves a 2 thumbs up. Therefore something to look forward to right? :D

Do note that they will be there till end of year only because the whole block will be demolished. Cross your fingers that they'd move somewhere and not close altogether! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment