}

Monday 13 October 2014

A ∞ Z

Breakfast after his night shift equals to breakfast at Alif for prata and teh tarik made me jumped for joy (hahaha ps: I’m a total morning person) because we rarely get the weekends together! One of the places that we've tried for dinner was Vintage Delicafe and that’s one place that we both agreed we will patronize often. I’ve heard many good reviews about the place and super glad that we went ahead with it on one of thoseee date nights. Totally worth your money and boomz on your taste-buds! I loved the whole concept where we can choose our level of spicy-ness! *two thumbs up*


 When we first dated, I told myself and even confidently to my girlfriends that I would be okay to meet my other half once a week (and that it will surely be enough) till lately, I decided to take back my words. Zaki fetches me from work or from UniSIM almost every other time he is free and the next best thing we do together is to eat. Of course I don't document every step of ours because it is always kept within the heart (hahahaha bloody cheesy, I know) and I truly do appreciate the time taken on his side to spend time with me. Icing to the cake? I look forward to such QTs aka quality time and always counting my blessings to have another soul for me to annoy, and to love every single day.

2 comments:

  1. I remember that declaration very clearly HAHAH and I told you to just wait and see. NOW LOOK WHAT LOVE MADE YTOU DO. Haha, I will see you soonest princess!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahhahahaha I know right. I was too confident, too early. See ya darlz! <3

      Delete