}

Wednesday 29 October 2014

Promise to self.


I need to stop berangan because this is all to early to say but one thing's for sure, I'm really excited for what's in for the future. The 5 year plan that I have for myself, family and other half.. I hope it'll all work out to be okay and not too far off from what I've always dream off. From the the period of my graduation, the moving in and renovation of dream space, the type of baju to be worn, that open concept kitchen, the cement vs wood tiles, savings to be untouched till some things are ready, treating the beloved parents to a well deserved x all expenses paid vacation, solemnization at that particular mosque which holds great-special meaning to me/us, breezy alila villa, lovely nights in luxurious riads..
Those are the sneak peeks. Till then, it's hustle time. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment