}

Thursday 23 October 2014

$$$$

I think I might have done my finance expenditure more than twice monthly and I'm left speechless with the amount I've saved or spent. Hitting a certain target is not easy, especially when you've got bills and school fees to pay for. Of course, most of us in our early twenties are experiencing the same struggle and as much as I feel that my income is not much, I do give thanks to god for it but I always pray for more. A few hundred in raise can do a lot of difference and I'm really hoping for the best from 2015 onwards.

The quote, "hustle now, shine later" is always etched in my mind and if I can have it tattooed, that might be it. Hahaha. Bottom-line of this post is that my account balance makes me wanna cry.

Ps; my exams are in less than a month and I'm freaking hell scared for nobody else but myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment