}

Wednesday 15 October 2014

By far, my bestest set of babes.

Faezah's 27th was celebrated at Fish & Co GlassHouse and we went a lil crazy with the #wefies. Damnn we had a lot of time laughing and talking like bullet train. +++ so happy to see Nurul and Zie with their caramel tanned skin. Which makes me envious and I simply can't wait for my diving trip this October 31st! Hehehe.
 

Met this prettaye B2B to collect my material for the bridesmaid outfit and had a good catchup at Cahaya over claypot x  sotong you char quay my favouriteeeee. Always glad to talk to this teacher of mine! Again, can't wait for the final product of it and I should be sending it to have it tailored by end of next week or this Deepavali! The year is coming to an end, quite a few things gotta be done promptly! 


That necklace belongs to birthday girl but of course I had to sebok-menyebok and "jazz" up my outfit.  I even borrowed Zaimah's? Or was it Nurul's shades? Hahahahaha. If you'd know me better.. The only accessory I own are my pandoras and agnes b earring. Planning to get the swarovski starfish once I'm back from my Tioman trip. I don't care if it's slightly big because after years, there's none that I liked except for the Tiffany's but too ex it's merepek hahahaha.

This was taken on Zie's "surprise" birthday staycation and parties on the bed are always fun ain't it? :D

The only two other girls that are missing from above are Atiqah and Imah and then, it would have been a complete blog post but..... It's been way too long since we last went out together. I miss them like crazy and I wished we had more time to go out and just be crazy butttt time does not permit! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment