}

Sunday 16 September 2012

Pretty Paula's 23rd!

"The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate. "
 




As usual, spamming photos with the BIRTHDAY GIRL is mandatory!





It was nice knowing and meeting Kiki. We were just online friends till she decides to join me and Zaimah to go over to Paula's place. Very sweet and friendly lady I must add. :)



Who knew I met Allison after sooooo many years! We came from the same primary school, St.Anthony's Primary.




A simple birthday affair for the pretty birthday girl. It's scary how fast time flies. I still remember how Paula helped to comb and tie my hair in school, how we all orders Mee Soto and spam on the cili padi, how we take 65 to town before switching to 190 and go home toghether, how I go over her place to eat her granny's ayam lemak cili padi and there's a bunch of other things too. But like what I've written in the birthday card/letter, I'd let her do the rest of the thinking. Hahaha. And also, I hope she'd love the GUESS bracelet I got for her. (Forgot to snap a photo before hand.) I love it because it's a damn straight classic piece. That aside, cheers to being 23 and.. Still skinny! Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment