}

Friday 7 September 2012

Zie's 22nd @ Moonlight Suite, mOOn's Hotel.


Okay I swear this post is gonna be image heavy but I think 3/4 of the photos that I'm gonna upload, will be worth it. Haha. Anyway, allow me to side track abit.. It's been a while since I last had a ladies night like this. I admit I used to party twice to thrice a week a few years back but now, the feel and need to party seemed to slowly die down. I don't even know why. Okay I do know why but I just don't feel like sharing. Everyone's allowed to have their own reason on anything and everything right? :)

Alright here it goes, we helped Zie out on her 22nd birthday which falls exactly on the 1st September, that is Saturday if you'd ask. I wasn't there for her past few birthdays so I thought why not helped out as much as I could. Guests were invited to come at 6 but we were there earlier, at around 3-4pm.


 A few Instags to get started..
My #ootd before I left home > Zaimah's #ootd while waiting for Zie to pick us up and fyi, I still am in love with her cute pastel pink jumpsuit. I always wished I can wear one of those but again, I'm vertically challenged. :P > Managed to snap a photo while in the cab and throughout the journey, the taxi uncle kept saying how lucky I am. Hehh :) > Gold and pink helium ballons stuffed at the backseat of the car! It was damn kecoh please. Hahaha thank god the hotel was just around the corner!


The place was beyond gorgeous, it was perfect if you don't want your sleeping area to get messed up or dirtied because the living room and bedroom was separated into two. We used the bedroom to keep our belongings and as a "make-up" area. Hehe. I also love the fact that the whole balcony area belonged to nobody else but us. I think it's great for guys (if there's any males who reads my blog. :P) too because you know... Most guys smoke and therefore, it's a good place for them to chill + fresh air.


What's a party without food and drinks right? Of course everything's halal here. Zie: "eh ni alcohol halal dari Brunei tau!" Hahaha. The fried bee hoon and chicken wings was kindly brought by one of Zie's friend. Good, simple and nice!
 But that's not all..


So shiok pleaseee. I would have had more of those if I wasn't so busy. On second thoughts, I felt like I'm back to my Party Hosting job! From welcoming the guests (Even though I hardly know them. Ps: Sometimes I wonder how I can be so easy going. Haha.), taking lotsa photos, preparing and arranging the food and drinks, gathering everybody for cake cutting and then cutting the cake + distributing them. No complains about being busy ++ because... I love doing so! :D


 Me being no one else but myself, forever like to selit and ahem, menyebok. ✌ 


Sue was the first guest to arrive. 
Later on, pictures of us gfs with the birthday girl and below, is birthday girl and her Dad!



 Really really sad for most of the photos of the birthday girl and the cake, turned out to be very blur. :(





Towards the night, we decided to bring our feet for a dip in the outdoor jacuzzi (HAHAHA) which I think is good enough for 4-6 people and of course, it depends on how comfortable you are with the people next to you la. It can accommodate more if you don't mind squeezing abit. If not, 5 people would be just nice. I think.. Haha.






OH GOD WE HAVE SO MUCH FUN DURING OUR "PERASAN-LEBIH" PHOTOSHOOT. HAHA.



TOLD CHA. HEHEHEHEHE. 

Anyway, Zaimah and I are both single and.. Available! So guys.. ^^ HAHAHA kk I'm just kidding hor. Aku ni cakap je pandai. Tapi nanti bile laki ajak kluar, a thousand and one reasons aku bagi. Lol. Not that I don't like them or not into dating. I'm just scared (period). And I got no feel for relationship. You get what I mean? No? It's okay. :P




Wedragged ZIE!




AND her friends too! It was nice knowing and meeting them girls. Heryanti, Dee and Nadyra!




HAPPY 22ND MY DEAR!
 I HOPE YOU LOVE THE RED LEATHER BRACELET AND A BUNCH OF HOT PINKS CHARM HAIRBANDS FROM MBMJ! MAY GOD BLESS YOU MORE FROM NOW ON AND MAY YOU HAVE LESS PROBLEMS IN LIFE. I WISH NOTHING BUT THE BEST FOR YOU ALWAYS!


Before I end, I'd like to share this quote, "Happiness often sneaks in through a door you didn't know you left open." 
With that, have a good weekend lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment