}

Sunday 16 September 2012

AB's Teenage Dreams Party.



"For there is no friend like a sister in calm or stormy weather; To cheer one on the tedious way, to fetch one if one goes astray, to lift one if one totters down, to strengthen whilst one stands." - Christina Rossetti



Cleaning was a chore. God knows how many times we vacuummed and mopped the floor at the end of the day! Haha. But heyy atleast, they all had some activity to do and that was more important. + mom got those sandart thingy in malaysia for RM 0.50! Can you believe!??! So freaking cheap laaaa!



I had a mini heart attack throughout the day because it's so hard to get the kids all line up and take a proper photo wit. Therefore, I told them to make stupid poses and.. TADAH! SO EASY PEASY AND I JUST ANYHOW SNAP. 



You gave, shared and snatched. You made me smile, cry and fight. But you never ceased to love, care and bother. I will always love you for this, my sister. May God bless you with all you desire and here's me wishing you a great and rocking Birthday. Love you AB.

No comments:

Post a Comment