}

Friday 7 November 2014

A little to early to say, a little too early to plan but.. If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.

I am no where near in being all this B2B rants but because my closes online babes are tying the knot within this 2 years, I find myself reading through blogs just to pass some time and simply learn. Be it the good or the bad, I take it all in so that I don't repeat the mistakes and do what's best for myself, partner and our family.

Anyway, there was this particular post that caught my eye. Long story cut short, I feel that one should really do something within their financial status or rather, budget. Giving reasons to go to a European country with your soon to be husband (yeap, note the soon-to-be-husband) for "relaxation" when you are tight on cash? I'm sorry, but I fail to understand the logic nor the sense in that. Shouldn't cash be precious? Wouldn't purchasing furniture more important? Aren't such expensive vacations best experienced when you are lawfully each other's?

Of course, not everyone would share the sentiments as I would and trust me, I'm totally fine with that. I just wished.. People would stop biting off more than they can chew.

I hope I'll never be like that when the time comes.
I hope I'll keep to my personal beliefs a few years down the road.
I hope I'll be able to speak and make my partner's family understand on my views of why I truly want to do the solemnization at X mosque followed by a dinner reception with 21 tables. Deep down, it's pretty much like a fat hope la but you know... We can always exercise. HAHAHA okay nonsense. And once again, I need to stop berangan. K bye. XX

No comments:

Post a Comment