}

Monday 8 September 2014

Raya 2014 Outfits.

The second and forth outfit are specially tailored for this year's Aidilfitri and though it might have been a bit costly, it was worth it in my eyes. I loved how both the top and bottom fits me nicely and the workmanship of the seamstress, flawless. For someone who wants everything to be done properly, this old lady sure ace it! Whereas the first and third outfit are hand me downs. The lace green kebaya was from my grands and I used one of my baju kurung pahang's kain which has got a long slit which enables me to walk with east. Not very sure of the material but hell it's soft! The thai pink silk belongs to mom as well and we had it tailored some time 5-6 years back? Yeap, we take care of our baju very well! Still looking clean and new after all these years and it's simple yet, sweet. Like me... HAHAHAHA.


 Credits goes to my youngest sister for layaning aka entertaining me with taking of my outfits. By far, she is the best in taking good pretty shots of me. Hehehe love you AB! And I know this is too early for me to say as we never know if we would be able to celebrate Eid 2015 but I already have plans for next year's outfit. In sha allah, I might don an Alia Bastamam inspired baju! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment