}

Wednesday 24 September 2014

To live in the moment or.. Think for the future.


There are times where you completely and whole heartedly wants to live for the moment and not have a single worry for the future. Some may say that it’s a foolish thing to do but how do you know how long more you’re gonna live for? I hate it when such thoughts creeps up on me. It’s not exactly healthy because then I would be spending unnecessarily and that would suck because we all know that savings are important. And so is having fun in life. Giving back to family, friends and society. All these traits and values are what I want to instill to the future generation. Amal jariah and berkat doa mak ayah are 2 things that I can’t emphasize any further. I believe that little things like this are what brings me forward and to constantly push myself to be a better individual.

On another note, I’ll be enrolling and finally putting money to good use next weekend. PADI Open Water Dive certificate shall in sha allah be mine before the end of year. So so glad that my sister ketiak mama (no she does not stink nor is her underarms like ketiak mama but we had jokes and that nickname kinda stuck to her hahahahaha) have decided to go ahead and do it together with me. Else, it is gonna be a solo trip x gift for myself. I say this because I’m at a loss of what to get for myself this 30thNovember. Okay that's a lie. I want Kat Von D's lipsticks, Too Faced Makeup Set, my usual Chance Chance, a slim fit classic black leather jacket and.. Right that is all I need/want. Hahahahahaha.

Sure it is a pretty long way but time flies. Once I have this certificate down, I’m gonna start booking a flight ticket to Aussie land for a week long vacay March 2015. I wished accommodation can be cheaper or that I can drag along a bunch of friends to split cost of apartment with. Any takers?

Just so you know.. Skydiving, is #1 in 2015 to do list.

No comments:

Post a Comment