}

Tuesday 2 September 2014

My metabolism is not as high as it was before.

I've been having too much good food lately and I'm feeling extremely guilty.. I mean, I eat because I'm hungry(24/7 hungry laaa!!!) and I have lesser self control when it comes to rice and what nots. Gaining a little bit of weight is fine but not to the extend where my arms are hugeeee, to me at least. Not only that, my stomach is soooo cute and erm ROUND just like my face. Hahahaha omg I can't stand it and I know I've gotta start exercising before I balloon up. Cmon, everything is possible right? :P

To snack less or bring my own fruits to work have yet to happen as I'm always munching on those biscuits or chocolates over at work, during tea time especially. I'm blaming the the snack counter as it is nothing but pure evil but yeah sure we all have a choice to make in life. Fyi, I'm usually at my weakest at 5.00pm. Royal rumble in the tummy. Tsk! Anyway, I hope I can lose 2-3kg by end of September and be back to my previous weight. Shouldn't be a problem right? Since I have lessons after work, thrice a week starting next week onwards! Fatigue kicks in and I can lose weight. Hahahaha me and my wishful thoughts..

Gotta have some chin definition, lose an inch on the arms and erm.. Gain some abs. *coughs loudly*


Quite a number of Instagrammers commented that 1) i look like above. 2) asked if that's me. 3) thought that that's meeeee. Hahahaha omg I'm so touched guys. Never knew I had that image planted in your mind. Okay okay enough sorry bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment