}

Monday 8 September 2014

Ever since that black out.


It’s always a case of you know yourself best and lately, I feel like as if my immunity level dropped. I’m not as strong as I was before and it’s so damn annoying because I don’t know why. It’s not as if the level of food intake has decreased nor have my activity level increased. None of that happened but I frequently am getting fainting spells in the morning. Currently I’m assuming that a glass of coffee won’t be sufficient anymore. I need a proper sandwich or bagel (with cream cheese please) or whatever la. I just need some sort of food in my body early morning else I’ll feel one kind of weak. I swear it’s annoying and I don’t wish to inform people around me because it simply makes me look.. Bad. I know that typing it out here isn’t much of a difference but I just need to get it out of my heart.

I’m worried, for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment