}

Tuesday 12 June 2012

Tuesday night.

I know I mentioned in my instagram/tweet that I'll blog about BellaBox vs Vanity Trove but I think I'll do that this weekend simply because I'm really tired to put the g12 to good use and it's past 10pm now. Fyi; I'm usually asleep at around this timing on weekdays and latest sleeping time would be 11. Or 12, sometime. And on days that I really have nothing on, which is 90% of the time, I could be asleep by 9! Oh god, I sound like I don't have a life. Hmm perhaps I don't? Anyway, I hardly watch tv nor surf the net that much when I'm home and if you'd like to know, my daily routine the minute I reach home would be bathe, dinner, prayers, check on my instag/twitter and repeat that around 100 times till.. I fall asleep. At times, I wonder what happened to FB because again, I only use that at the most random time or, when I have tons of photos to upload. Alright all that aside, I'm gonna share with you what I aim to achieve by the end of this year or by November 30. Hehe. Yes, I know that I plan a little too far out and sometimes, even I wonder if I'm still alive to do the things I wanna do or buy. Haha oh wells, with god's willing perhaps I can.

OKAY... I JUST SPENT THE LAST 45 MINS GOOGLING ON THE EXACT SALVATORE FERRAGAMO & YVES SAINT LAURENT PRODUCTS THAT I'M EYEING ON AND I CAN'T FIND ANY. LIKE WTH?! SO SORRY PEOPLE BUT I KINDA GAVE UP BECAUSE... I'M SUPER SLEEPY.

No comments:

Post a Comment