}

Sunday 24 June 2012

La familia love.

Okay I think this is gonna be an extremely back dated post but I really had no time to blog after office hours and I kinda have a lot of things to do at work now. It's close to 4 months now and I can feel the pressure and work load slowly piling up. Now forgetting that I almost broke down at work because of the stupid formatting of the name cards that I was supposed do/handle. Haiz I felt like I failed at doing something sooo simple. Nvm that, it's time to put aside the negativity and carry on. Alright let me begin..


I wanted to print out a Father's Day letter for Dad but I didn't exactly know what to write till I thought, why not talk about us. Just me and him and then.. Dang! It striked me that we both had so much in common! Like seriously. "Cerewet, professional, workaholic, a foodie, clean-freak, can't live without mom, teh tarik and rice (must eat everyday if not headache la ++), athletic (atleast i used to run alot last time. Hehe), sensitive (no comments hahaha). Haiz I love you la Dad. You're my best man ever." That's what I shared across all social networking sites that I used. Hehe. And because it's been a while since I started work at NUS, I decided to treat the family and also to commemorate Father's Day. That's when we had Siam Kitchen on a Monday night and not on the exact day itself which was Sunday fyi. Best decision ever because there wasn't any crowd and we were served really well! 

Mango Salad x Grilled Combo Platter x Asparagus Sambal x Thai Tom Yum Soup x Beef Noodle Soup.

Green Curry Fried Rice with Prawn x Salt Fish Rice x Stir Fried Basil with Rice.
Ahhhhh aku mengidam makan this Mango Sticky Rice x Red Ruby with Jackfruit and Coconut Ice Cream!!!! And the Chendol's good as always tooooo! I'm HAPPY ttm!

My treat for la familia love.

Not only me but ALL of us enjoyed our meal. It was really damn worth it and the main reason why I brought them there to eat was because I wanted to eat the Mango Sticky Rice for god knows how long la! Major craving was fulfilled and happy girl was me though I spent close to $400 on that day itself. Why did I spent so much? Close to $200 was for the dinner and another $200 was for....


YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH THAT MEAN TO ME. K let me tell you, when I finally wanted to get the tickets, it was sold out. I checked on the weekends whereby they said they'll release a few more, there was none avail but IDK why on the Monday while I was at work, I decided to just checked on the website (like for fun kinda thing), AND THEY WERE STILL SELLING IT. I kinda squealed in the office and kept informing everyone that I managed to get it. Hahaha and as much as my colleagues were happy for me, I have a feeling they might think I'm nuts. Oh wells, hahaha. Anyway, I'll be going with Nurul and as of today, we have 5 more days to go! Weeehooo I simply can't wait and I BETTER start memorizing JM's new songs by heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment