}

Sunday 17 June 2012

Vanity Trove vs Bella Box.

Because I believe that I'm the kind that keep to my words. Here is goes!


So.. I had BellaBox sent to my office instead of home because I think it's safer that way. You know.. Just in case nobody opens the door, which is always the case as my house door is pretty thick and it's tough to hear someone knocking. Plus, we don't have a working house bell. Haha. Anyway, I hate going down to the P.O to collect it. It defeats the purpose of having soemthing sent straight to your house right? Yes, I know I can always get it sent a day after but.. I don't want to take the risk it, again.

As for Vanity Trove, it works in a slightly different way. The person actually called a few minutes before reaching my place (residential address), but I didn't pick up. Therefore they left me a text message saying that they've put it at my shoe rack area. Personally hand courier with calls and messages are surely a thumbs up. Though that being said, BellaBox did gave me a call a day before to check on my preference. Example; To office address between 2-6pm and residential address between 6-8pm. The delivery man came during my lunch time and it wasn't what we agreed on. He came a little early somewhere between 12-2pm and it kinda bothered my colleague because she has to get it and that made me feel abit guilty. :/



The first look upon opening the boxes and for presentation wise, Vanity Trove wins it hands down. It's like a pull open drawer thingy and the I love the "wrapping paper" that was used. It definitely spells more class than the usual hot pink paper that's easily crumpled that was used by Bella Box. :( On top of that, the envelope that was used by Bella Box can always be improved. I thought of why not have it more personalized? Xx.



Biggest BUT would be the stuffs that was in the box was really really good. I've yet to try out any of the products but I can see myself using it all! On top of that, the sample size are much better than that of Vanity Trove's. What I meant exactly was that at the very least, I can use the products given by BB around 4-5 times (depends on how often and how much I'd use) but as for those in VT's, I can only use it like.. Erm once or twice and then that's all? So yeap.



What you see is literally what you get. The only thing missing is that I've used the Essential's Hair Shampoo in Nuancy? The pink color bottle for my everyday Monday swimming time and Essential's has always been good enough for my hair la. Or actually, I'm the kind that can use any types of shampoo and it's still okay. I don't get any itch or dandruff or anything on the negative side. I've tried or rather, tasted the Jelly and to my surprise, it's actually kinda nice! Haha very sweet and since it's packed with collagen, all the more it's better! As for the Yadah Lip Crayon, extremely moisturizing but I don't suit the color. It's closer to the orangey shade and therefore doesn't match my skin tone. Would have prefered if I got the red or pink ones though. :)

Like they always say, looks aren't everything therefore I've decided to continue subscribing with Bella Box instead and I look forward to more of their beauty products they gonna offer all of us. If there's any of you ladies out there interested in subscribing to Bella Box, let me know. Simply leave your email address in the comment box or on my FS because I'd check either way. With that, you can help me earn abit of points each time I referred a friend. ♡♡♡ To wrap it up, I'd love to receive the stuffs that Bella Box has put together but in a Vanity Trove's packaging! Does that make sense to you? Hehe.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment