}

Sunday 24 June 2012

Thursdate & Fridate.

After the Monday, I had 2 visits at work and I was pretty much worn out. Idk why but I kinda get tired really easily and my parents have been nagging at me to take supplements and whatnots. I know it's for my own benefit but I just don't like the whole idea of taking vitamins or what. I prefer fruit juices and fresh milk kinda thing. Which of course what I've been doing every time. Haiya if you guys know me well, you'd know that I'm the naturally "lembik" kind. Unfortunate is me.  :/



That, was my Thursday night with my ex-colleagues from Kidz Amaze. It was very much last minute plan when Aini asked me out for dinner after work and since I had nothing on, let's go! So I contacted Nurul while Aini contacted Ayu. Within half hour, everything was pretty much confirmed and we had a crazy ass time laughing, sharing about our own personal life over Japanese food which was okok apple la. We shared most of the food simply because we wanted to try out as much as we can. And ps; the simple waffle with choc ice cream was goooodd. I love simple things like this. It never failed to make me feel happy. I guess my friends are right, I'm easily please. Is that really true? Hmm idk also. Haha.


Her name is Syafiqah Giggly. Hahahaa I kid you not but this girl giggles at almost every single thing! She's like my travel buddy since we've been to Bengalore and Genting together. I hope we can go to much further and more places in the future but since the girl will be putting on braces next month, it's a little tough for her to follow me to my Phuket trip this November (insyaallah). So, I was supposed to meet her at 6pm at IMM but because I had work to do (yeap I mentioned about breaking down at work the other day? it was last Friday.) I ended up reaaching only at 7.30pm. Oh god I felt so bad (I hate waiting X100 therefore I know how sickening it was having to wait for someone for so long but kind soul Syaf understood me. I had work to do and it's not that I was late suka2) and there wasn't any cabs around Kent Ridge! No choice, MRT it was.

Ps; I was fasting (qadar puasa) and only managed to break fast in the bus with nothing but a bottle of plain water. Like so kesian right? My proper meal was BK's Turkey Bacon Tendergrill Chicken meal with Onion Rings! Wah damn shiok. Or maybe I was famished and whatever served was sedap. We then went to GIANT to get grapes, seedless because the giggly wants it! Hahaha she's damn random like that la. I got my Konyaku jellies from Rickson's Kitchen and then we settled to seat down at one of those round seats in the middle of "somewhere" and spent a good hour or so talking about anything and everything. Also, she kept pushing mewhich caused me almost sliding of my seats! HAHAHA this girl ah, berbual always damn kecoh and enthu but that's exactly why I like going out with her. Yeah most probably we are weird/crazy like that.Wanna be our friend? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment