}

Saturday 9 June 2012

Lovestrong.

Throughout my 21 years, I've never been to a concert till yesterday! Yes I do feel abit "slow" but I don't really care either. Atleast I did it right? Hahaha. Anyway, right after work, I met Atiqah at Dhoby G and the first thing we did was to eat. Like I've mentioned before, my hungry peak period is after 6pm. Pastamania at Leisure Park and I had my usual Seafood Tom Yum which was btw damn salty but I swallow it down anyway. We had like half hour to eat before me walk down to the theatres. So... Picture spam and my complexion/make up was not it's best. I mean, after work lei, cut me some slack yeah? Hahaha excuses! 


Oh ya, I borrowed Atiqah's blood red lippie because my Revlon went missing somehow. The thing with me and big bags is that, I tend to just toss all that I need and quickly leave the house, almost every single time! It's a really bad habit that I'm getting used to. I wasn't like this previously. In fact, I always have a bag for every single thing and my bag's always neat and you can find things easily. 
But now.... It's like digging for treasure. HAHA.






The concert was supposed to start at 8 but as usual, star karat made an appearance at 8.30. Okay la, Christina's not exactly a star karat. But she's a really talented singer! AND OMGGGG SHE'S DAMN PRETTY! I CAN'T KEEP MY EYES OFF HER. DAMN HELL SHE'S PERFECT!




I have tons of photos of her on my FB but I'm too lazy to post it up all. And lotsa credits to Atiqah for snapping the photos! She was like the main camera woman or maybe because she was right infront of the stage and I was one and a half person behind her. Why aren't we side by side? Because someone decides to push me and as much as I wanted to push back, I malas. So I just grooved to CP's songs, on my own. Hahaha felt abit like a loner but I couldn't care less. And for the first time, I sang my heart out to the two infamous songs, with a big smile on my face. Weird? But true. :)


The team was awesome beyond words and the drummer was really cool!
 He's like the only "interactive" one and doing all the funny things tgther with CP. 




A couple more photos with the stage before we kinda got "shoo-ed" by the security. Hahaha.



Sadly it lasted for about and hour and that also means my $101 is gone!


Because when I'm comfortable with someone (usually my girlfriends), I'll be mentel like that.  


Right after that, we had plans to go to Bugis for Sufi's or to Spize at River Valley but... It was already 10.30pm and we were damn tired and was kinda mind blocked as to where to head for supper. So guess where we ended at? MCDONALDS AT JCUBE. That was the last thing we had in mind but hey, that's the easiest, the nearest for us both and have the fastest service ever! What's not to love? Heheh.

Highlight of the night: When CP announced that the management agreed to remove the red barrier infront of the stage and all the crazy girls came running down. And erm... Me included! HAHAHA. I swear I didn't expect myself to do that but yeah I did. Once in a life time act like some fanatics wouldn't hurt right? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment