}

Tuesday 8 April 2014

You're crazy and I'm out of my mind.

Too often have I dreamed of a getaway that involves nobody but me.  I’m addicted to travelling so much that it kinda scares me how my savings are rather stagnant and not increasing because every month without fail, I’ll be either saving for a particular flight ticket or booking a lavish hotel accommodation and pre-planning the top 5 things to do when at a particular new place.

As time passes by, strangely.. I’ve been more inclined towards a less shopping and more of an adventure-action trip.  In fact.. I have this crazy dream of climbing Mount Rinjani and I planned to do it with my husband HAHAHA. Yes, that might take a few years but imagine when I get to strike that off my list? I’ll be over the moon or should I say mountain?!!  As for now, I shall continue to be healthy (insyaallah) and just keep myself fit. :P

For now.. Allow me to entice you with a few magnificent view of the beautiful place.


Yeap, researched are all done and I think a 3d2n trek for it would be just nice. Plus the fact that it is in Indonesia and simply a boat ride away to Lombok or Gili.. Ahh that's hell perfect. If I ever have to trek on my own, I'll make sure I get a young-strong-cute guide and if possible the ratio is 1 to 1 please hahahaha.

Ps; The North Face items aren’t cheap!!! :/
I love reading her blog and for this particular hike, you can find it here! x

No comments:

Post a Comment