}

Friday 3 August 2012

LJS Rendang Special & Fika Swedish Cafe.

Times like this, I wished I brought along my freaking G12. But I can't blame myself entirely because both dinners were impromptu. The first is LJS @ 313 Somerset for their Rendang Special x Sijora Drinks x Trio Fries, which we (me and Zaimah) could not finish + our "bodyguards" for the night was Shahrul and Alif. (Just in case if you're wondering why there are 2 extra sets of food below. And before others starts assuming, no they are not our dates. Zaimah and I are dating someone else. Okay atleast Zaimah is. Me, dating the man of my dreams, in my dream. HAHA haiz pathetic.) Anyway, our bodyguards abandoned us while were shopping. Yeah, story of our life on a Tuesday night. Lol.

I needed to get new proper work attire and so I managed to drag Zaimah along. Okay, I didn't grag, she volunteered! Hahaha. I spent a few dollars less than $200 on a set of suit that I'm-so-in-love-with (though the pants were a size big, praying hard that they'll have stock for 32 coz 34 is loose. It made my pantat looks so big. :( ) and can't wait to wear it out! Got a pair of nude heels with gold studs and an.. Umbrella! Ps; It's not just anyyy umbrella. It's cute and it's in my favourite floral colours! Hahaha.


I don't know if it's just because we were hungry or the food was simply good. I got the Seafood Pasta which had generous fat mussels and fresh scallops, only down side was there's only 1 pathetic prawn which btw, was very difficult to peel! Haha. And I wished it was spicier, like add some cili padi to it or something? That would definitely get a full score. :P 

Syaf's Grilled Chicken was not bad too though it'd be better to get more of the sauce given. So that we can dip the potato in, to get more flavour and the side salad was..normal and because Fika's famous for it's meatballs, we decided to get one to share! Oh myyy it was good, super duper sinful and one thing to note the next time round, we should have eaten it while it's hot. (Too busy eating our mains till we "forgot" bout the sides. Hehh.)



I cannot explain how shiok the Chocolate Pecan Chocolate Cake was. You.. Just gotta take a bite yourself! If you're wondering how did we both managed to eat that much food, fret not, we took close to 2 hours finishing it. ;) Both teas we bought were not on the sweet side but I, chose to add a little sugar in my Aloe Vera Addiction to make it taste.. Nicer! (Hahaha idk what other words I can substitute with and mom's right, my vocab is getting bad to worse and it's been years since I last read too fyi. Zzz. )


I'm giving Fika Swedish Restaurant a 4/5 or atleast.. It's worth the 100 dollar bill!

No comments:

Post a Comment