}

Friday 10 August 2012

Potluck Iftar with lovelies. (Part 2)

Okay right after we broke our fast, we chilled at the living room and it was my first time trying out the self-timer on the G12. Pretty messy at first because I wasn't sure of what to adjust and all of us don't know when it's gonna capture. Therefore, most of the pictures turned out pretty retarded and guess what? That's what made it all FUN. HAHAHA. 











Just be prepared for the "pop-up" action of Yaty's son! 






Told cha'! Hahaha the boy is ultra active and I don't know how mothers are able to control and entertain to their never ending madness. Annoyingly cute la all this kids. Sometimes, I wonder how it's like to have a couple of my own.. 


And after that, we moved down to the carpark..




The reason we went down was to check out the guys new car but because girls being girls, the G12 got more attention that the Subaru Sports powerkedemak! LOL did I just used that word? Yeah I did. Hahaha. 







You have no idea how masai we were, how many times we laughed like crazy idiots, how many times we tried to capture the photos below, how many times we took turn to hold the camera and position ourselves, how many times we...






The night didn't end there. We went to Geylang and to be exact, we left only at midnight. Sure enough I was like a zombie walking around looking a lil cranky plus tired but I managed to put up a smile. Not that I didn't enjoy it, I was just.. Tired. Yupp that's the right word. Anyway, I bumped into quite a number of people but I can't remember who they are and I felt bad. All I could do was wave, hello-hello and that's it. I recognize their face but I don't remember their name. And ps; Please don't get offended. I'm very bad with names.

Before I end this post, I'd like to share this..

"A friend is one with whom you are comfortable, to whom you are loyal, through whom you are blessed,
 and for whom you are grateful."


No comments:

Post a Comment