}

Monday 11 August 2014

#majulahsingapura



Deep down I knew it wasn't all splendid and fabulous but I knew I've tried my best in my first ever solo (pretty much) event. I don't know if it's a need to remind myself to calm down and that everything that I've plan will come to life. One thing's for sure is that I've gained much strength from blacking out in the office on Tuesday. God knows how my dearest time of the month decides to make a come back in such a short notice. Long story cut short, I lost a little too much blood that made me all sway-y and had a freaking pregnancy test done + another round of blood count which fyi, almost made me cried. Hahahaha I hate it when it comes to taking of blood for whatever reason it may be. I'll be totally and instantly weak. Anyway, I'm all better now and that's all that matters. XXX.

No comments:

Post a Comment