}

Sunday 27 January 2013

Shoot me.

Since I have the time and time is very much precious, here's a few more things for you guys to read/see!

It was pure luck that I got the free ticket and what's crazy was that I didn't know or rather, didn't care for the fact that they are only issuing 1 ticket each. I would have gone alone and have one more to strike off the bucket list (to watch a movie alone) but, I had great company with me. That's one of my colleague at L5 and she's really cool to be with. Like an elder sister to me! :)


As usual, when you're with me.. I'll be so tak tau malu and get you to help me click a few #ootd shots. Hahaha. And let me inform you that I look nothing like that It's just the whole photo edits that made it slightly pleasing to the eyes. 1) I barely had any make-up. 2) I just anyhow pair up my 4 year old dress and GUESS hoodie. Bless my soul that some people thing I look good. :P

Ps: That's the morning before I went back home and got ready for Ungu Band!


I think I look damn chio here la. HAHAHA. All thanks to concealer, proper make-up and must have lipstick! Oh yaaaa, not forgetting photo edits again! Hahaha.

I've been researching for the bag that's good for both school and work.. Then this came while I was browsing through Reebonz.com! You have no idea how fast my heart was pumping before I clicked on 'Confirm Order' and I was ranting to Ai Ai about it. Before I knew it and less than 15 mins, purchase was made! 


 I have ZERO regrets on it. ZERO. I'm madly in love, head over heels +++ with the colour, texture and the overall look of it. This, was my biggest splurge of the year (and it's only the start of the year. Hahaha) we'll see what happens in December.

 My angry bird cranky boy came last night and he always bo-layan me. But guess what? I don't care! Hahaha I will still chase him around the house, carry him till he stare at me + giving me the weird look aka frowning hahaha and at times, I do make him cry when I suffocate him with kisses! HAHA. 

He's too cute la and I cannot tahan but to do all those. Sorry people. 


I cannot wait to give my body a good scrub and spam the delicious body butter! It smells so good I'm very sure I'm lickable. HAHA. Aside from that, I hope the Airbrush FX Face Primer would do my face some justice. I've got stupid huge pores and I need some saving.

No comments:

Post a Comment