}

Tuesday 15 January 2013

"Sometimes you hit a wall when you were expecting a door."

Amidst the fact that work has really start to kick in for me, uni will be starting very soon too and no kidding that I'm anticipating both with open arms. Haha. I mean, it's either I do this now or later so might as well start early, start while I've yet to have any real commitments. I hope to give my full attention to learn more and faster when it comes to work and to revise everyday before I fall asleep. I don't know if I'm going to turn those words into actions but I'm very sure I'll try my best. 

Ain't gonna think too much about failure (ps; need to be hell-yeah-positive) and not being able to run the events smoothly for this is my first year in doing all things. Mistakes may be inevitable but I wanna learn and make that one hell of a lesson. Though that being said, I hope no major faults happen. #prayforshiqin

All that aside..
  • Student Ambassador Recruitment from the 16th to 18 Jan. Am so gonna be damn tired managing the registration table, students who'll be doing the data entry, might need to interview if they are shorthanded. That's not all, I only am clocking off at 7.30pm.
  • SWEDISH HOUSE MAFIA on the 17th! I applied PM Leave just for this because I want some time to prepare and look extra good! Hahaha. Anyone at the FREE STANDING area? Holla me! Then perhaps we can party the night away, together.
  • Free ticket to PARENTAL GUIDANCE, 19th MORNING @ 10.15AM! Hahaha what a timing. Good news is that I'm going with my colleague at L5! Thank god she checked her email and asked me if I'm going with anyone because I'm not! Ps; I thought we were given a pair of tickets but noooo, just 1. That's all. Zzz. NUS has got too many staffs uh. 
  • UNGU BAND, 19th EVENING @ 8.30PM! AHHHHH thank god Zaimah wanted to come along. If not, a ticket will be wasted because I accidentally bought extra 1 as I thought Syaff's bf will be joining. And smarty me, didn't check the amount that was transferred. Just straight away buy onlyyyy.
Haha okay la that's all for today. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment