}

Wednesday 9 January 2013

To be continued..

I received some good news on Monday morning and I was so happy that I said a little prayer in my heart thanking god for giving me the extra moolahs. I've got lotsa plans as to what I wanna do with it but half of me wants to just save it and wait till the time is right. And we all know how thin the line can be when it comes to me, saving and the whole, "when the time is right" can be. Nonetheless, one thing's for sure is 3/4 will go straight to #fundsfordegree and I detest the whole idea of even doing so but I’ve got no choice. I hope whatever I’m left with will allow me to get a new bag for work or if my watch can’t be saved, it’s gonna be a new watch then? IDK and I don’t want to either. Spent close to $300 on the Mini Jorie and to wear it for just a year and such things had to happen? Unjustifiable. I won’t say that the watch was not well made la. But maybe I’ve been a lil to rough with it. Wore it almost everywhere and I admit that I’ve knocked it around or even, threw it around couple of time. Not on hard surface though. Just in my bag or the bed. If I ever wanna get a new watch... Hmm the amount could fund me for at least 3 nights worth of stay in ....

That aside, I hope my not-so-mini tour at the end of year would happen. I don’t know how I’m gonna again, save, such a huge sum but I’ll.. Try. To travel is my main priority and don't you dare forget that. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment